· Coordinates and supports the Automotive Director in all sales related activities.
· Plans and controls the display of vehicles.
· Maximizes the sales and profitability of vehicles through the satisfaction and retention of customers.
· Maximizes the sales and profitability of vehicles.
· Develops new and innovative selling methods.
· In charge of daily contact and follow up for customer relation.
· Identifies and develops innovative ways to increase new market shares opportunities.
· Gives input for marketing plan, business plan and the preparation of the price list.
· Responsible for the showroom cleanliness and stock management (incoming).
- BA degree, with an emphasis on courses in marketing business, administration, communications and sales or any equivalent
- 2 years and above of relevant experience in automotive dealership sales.